Who should attend?
This 2-day workshop is designed to enable Trainer/Coaches to effectively facilitate instructor-led training programs. This class is designed for a maximum of six students.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this Train the Trainer program, Trainer/coaches will be able to demonstrate an understanding of learning principles and learning events to effectively facilitate a student learning session.
Key Learning Points
- Understand and Apply the Principles of Adult Learning
- Identify Learning Behavior Styles
- Use Events of Learning to Insure Learning is Transferred
- Develop and Practice Questioning Skills
- Use Facilitation and Platform Skills during Training Delivery
- Facilitate Practice and Role-play Sessions
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
Adult Learning Theory
- Understand and explain Adult Learning Principles
- Learn ways to create a motivating environment
- Describe accelerated learning concepts
What are Learning Events
- Getting the students ready to learn
- Understand prerequisites
- Develop effective presentation techniques
- Assess competencies and give feedback
- Ensure transfer of learning for job effectiveness
Powerful Questioning Techniques
- Understand 3 levels of questioning
- Develop questions that ensure learning
Platform and Facilitation Skills
- Develop an effective practice session
- Understand the elements and benefits of successful role-plays
- Conduct a dynamic role-play
Practice Your Trainer Skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of learning principles and events by effectively facilitating a student learning session