Who should attend?
What you measure is what you get! In this 2-day workshop call center leaders will look at measures that will drive the behaviors that to achieve best in class call center results.
What will you learn?
To guarantee a successful call center, it is important to set standards that drive the right behaviors and to identify and track performance measurements that impact the bottom line.
Key Learning Points
- Identify Performance Measurements That Impact the Bottom Line: Cost, Revenue and Impact Measurements.
- What to Measure: Agents, Supervisors and the Call Center
- Track, Analyze and Evaluate
- Measure Customer Satisfaction – The Customer’s Voice
- Understand the Relationship and Links between Measures
- Measures for Agents, Supervisors and the Center
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
- Drive corporate strategy and culture
- Achieve competitive marketplace position
- Insure business results and success
How To Measure
- Welcome complaints and feedback
- Where to get data
- Service and process improvement
Who And What To Measure
- Key Center Measurements
- Outbound measurements
- Inbound measurements
- Impact measurements
- Revenue/cost measurements
- Management and Supervisor measurements
- Agent measurements
- Manage Conflicting Measurements