Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to give call center leaders some basic tools to build a winning team, create an organization to embrace change, and to effectively manage their own time. If you lead a team or are a member of a team, this workshop will enable you to develop strategies to identify and capitalize on the different strengths of each person, improve communications and build trust and cooperation among team members for total team performance in a changing call center environment.
What will you learn?
Use team building, conflict management skills and your understanding of team and individual behavior styles to articulate key business and interpersonal issues and work on them. Create a supportive environment to resolve turf battles, build trust, remove barriers and pave the way for breakthrough team performances. Uncover the obstacles to change and explore ideas to manage change while helping agents become agents for change. Learn time management tools, strategies and techniques for the call center.
Key Learning Points
- Create a common language for dealing with team goals, change and responsibilities
- Assess each person’s natural team role and individual approach to teamwork
- Understand the dynamics of conflict and learn conflict resolution strategies
- Overcome reluctance to change and develop change ready behaviors
- Identify opportunities for team members to do team building and make specific plans and commitments to foster the ongoing process of team building
- Focus on priorities in the call center and planning and scheduling time effectively
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
Building A Team that Works
- Develop a Team Purpose Statement
- Identify Stages of Team Development
- Understand the Dynamics Of Interchangeable Roles
- Discover the Barriers to Team Communication
- Learn the Differences between Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Reveal the Characteristics of Self-Leadership
Managing Change in the Call Center
- Understand the Critical Components of Change
- Overcome Reluctance to Change
- Develop and Effective Coach Change Ready Attitudes and Behaviors
- Uncover Personal Motivators During Change
- Build an “Open to Change” Culture
- Turn Change “Resistors” into Change “Creators”
- Recognize Your Personal Change Behaviors
Time Management and Goal Setting
- Learn and Analyze How To Effectively Manage Your Time
- Discover Time Management Tools
- Uncover Your Time Wasters
- Define Your Goals
- Schedule Time Effectively Implement Your Schedule Including Goals
- Evaluate and Make Changes