Who should attend?
This 1-day workshop is designed to provide the skills and knowledge to effectively manage a base of customer accounts and individual client accounts. Customers expect us to understand their business and how our products and services can be used to help our customers solve business problems. This workshop will provide the skills and knowledge to help meet those client expectations.
What will you learn?
Understand the elements of account and module/territory management. Use business account management steps and learn consultative selling techniques.
Key Learning Points
- Set the Goals Required to Meet Corporate and Personal Objectives
- Learn the Components of an Account Profile and a Module of Accounts/Territory Profile
- Identify Sales Opportunities for Your Clients
- Use Funnel Management to Maximize Coverage of Accounts/Territory
- Consultative Selling Techniques
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
- Define Goals
- Personal/Professional Goals
- Steps to Achieve Goals
- Components of Account/Territory Plans
- Build the Account/Territory Plan
- Develop Account Strategies
Sales Planning & Funnel Management
- Build a Sales Action Plan
- Territory/Funnel Management
- Territory/Funnel Movement
- What is an Application?
- Analyze Business Function Opportunities
- Develop the Open-question Set