Who should attend?
This three-day workshop is designed to give working call leaders/managers the knowledge, skills, techniques and best practices to manage a world-class call center. This workshop will provide attendees with a complete understanding of the issues, demands, resources, and information that world-class call center managers’ deal with every day.
What will you learn?
Increasingly, most customer contact with your company will flow through your call center. This includes telephone calls answered by people and machines, e-mail, fax, postal mail and web-based communications. The manner in which you manage those opportunities is critical to the success of the company. Call centers develop and maintain customer loyalty, produce revenue, and create new business with every customer contact they handle properly. Understand and use call management and forecasting data to provide world-class service levels to your customers. Staff and optimize agent levels for maximum performance and productivity. Understand and use technology and automation to increase productivity and reduce costs. Hire, train and retain a professional call center team.
Key Learning Points
- Position your call center as a competitive advantage for your company
- Explore the driving forces of incoming call arrival and the factors of caller tolerance
- Examine the appropriate application of technology and automation
- Learn the relationship of service level, staffing, trunking and agent productivity
- Select the right service level and understand the staffing break even points
- Use forecasting and staffing tools to do resource planning and meet service levels
- Increase productivity and reduce costs with effective management techniques
- Quantify and communicate the value of your call center
- Track call center performance: Learn what and how to measure
- Resource planning – hiring, training and developing the right people
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process. Students demonstrate competency through case studies, receive individual feedback and coaching by Call Center Learning Solutions Master Trainer.
The Call Center and Call Center Professional
- The Truths of Call Center Management
- The Emerging Environment
- Identify the Traits and Challenges of Excellent Call Centers
Transform Your Call Center into a Profit Center
- Determine the Lifetime Value of a Customer
- Quantify the Value of a Customer Call
- Explore the Value of Market Intelligence
Position Your Center
- Clarify Your Strategy
- Your Center Strategy and Vision
- Develop a Plan to Implement Your Vision
- Identify Stakeholders and Customers
Manage Resources and Calls
- Choose a Service Level
- Collect Data
- Forecast Call Loads
- Determine Staff and Schedule
- Identify and Manage KPIs
Service Profit Chain
- Calculate the Value of a Customer
- Identify Ways to Build Employee Capability
What Makes a Customer Experience Successful?
- Determine Who Your Customers Are
- Define “Moments of Truth”