Who should attend?
This workshop is designed to give call center leaders some basic tools to build a winning team, create an organization to embrace change, and to effectively manage their own time. If you lead a team or are a member of a team, this workshop will enable you to develop strategies to identify and capitalize on the different strengths of each person, improve communications and build trust and cooperation among team members for total team performance in a changing call center environment.
What will you learn?
Use team building, conflict management skills and your understanding of team and individual behavior styles to articulate key business and interpersonal issues and work on them. Create a supportive environment to resolve turf battles, build trust, remove barriers and pave the way for breakthrough team performances. Uncover the obstacles to change and explore ideas to manage change while helping agents become agents for change. Learn time management tools, strategies and techniques for the call center.
Key Learning Points
- Create a common language for dealing with team goals, change and stress
- Infuse energy and a “can do” team spirit and grow the talents of team members
- Overcome reluctance to change and develop change ready behaviors
- Understand negative and positive stressors and how to deal with them
- Identify opportunities for team members to do team building and make specific plans and commitments to foster the ongoing process of team building
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
Building A Team that Works
- Develop a Team Purpose Statement
- Identify Stages of Team Development
- What’s In It for Me?
- Our Role on the Team
- Understanding Other Team Roles
Managing Change in the Call Center
- Identify the Types of Changes That Occur Regularly in Call Center
- Understand the Importance of Change in Business Competitiveness
- Overcome Reluctance to Change
- Turn Change “Resistors” into Change “Creators”
Managing Stress in the Call Center
- Learn What Stress Is and What Stress Isn’t
- Identify positive and negative stresses
- Uncover symptoms and behaviors
- Develop a “Coping With Stress” Action Plan