Who should attend?
This workshop is a hands-on session for intact call center teams of managers, supervisors and team leads (coaches). The workshop is designed to calibrate call quality standards and insure to what degree calls meet performance expectations. A master facilitator observes and facilitates the process and gives feedback/coaching to each participant and to the team.
What will you learn?
Utilizing a call evaluation form, coaches listen to agent’s live or taped calls. Calls are then evaluated against established call quality standards using a call quality evaluation form. The coaches evaluate to what extent the call met quality standards and calibrate their “ratings” to insure uniform evaluations. They also agree on the appropriate feedback for the agent.
Key Learning Points
- Calibrate Call Quality Ratings Among Team Members
- Effective Feedback/Coaching Methods
- Call Quality Standards For Your Call Center
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
Prerequisites: Coaching Skills for Call Center Leaders
Define and Calibrate Call Quality
- Refresh/review Call Quality standards
- Update evaluation form based on all quality standards
- Observe calls and evaluate against standards
- Calibrate call quality ratings and gain consensus
Agent Feedback and Coaching Role-play
- Review 5-Steps to Agent feedback and call quality coaching
- Role-play – Agent coaching session
- Calibrate quality of the agent coaching role-play session
Coach the Coaches
- Schedule 1-hour+ session for each of your coaches. Our Master Trainer will calibrate call quality and observe your coach handling a coaching/feedback session with the agent.
- After the coaching session is completed our Master Trainer will provide feedback and we’ll coach your coaches.