Who should attend?
This two-day workshop is designed to help call center agents achieve results that positively impact the bottom line. Agents will gain a deeper understanding of the collection process while maintaining company-client relationships to position for future business.
What will you learn?
You will review industry and collections standards. You will prepare a pre-call plan including a payment plan. You will appropriately identify different customer responses to modify your behavior and accomplish collection goals. You will also learn to measure and track your collection efforts and results.
Key Learning Points
- Discover Breakthrough Techniques to Impact Perceptions and Attitudes
- Assess Your Own and Your Clients Communications and Behavior Style
- Learn Skills to Establish Powerful Client Relationships for On-going Customer Satisfaction
- Effectively Complete a Results-Driven Collections Call and Measure the Return
- Use Customer Focused Solutions to Gain Agreement
This workshop is interactive and involves team building exercises, group discussion, brainstorming, practice and the situational application of skills. Students are totally involved in the learning process.
The Importance of Professional Collecting
- Define perceptions and attitudes
- Personal motivators and choices
- Statistics to impact the bottom line
Who am I? Who is My Customer?
- Identify Four Major Behavior Styles
- Recognize Clues of Each Style
- Adapt and Modify Your Style
Key Measurements for Successful Collecting
- Understand credit terms and processes
- Relate results to industry standards
Professional Collecting Using S.C.O.R.E.
- Prepare to take or Make Calls
- Learn The S.C.O.R.E. Steps of Professional Collecting
- Send Trust and Rapport Signals
- Ask Appropriate Questions
- Present Value Solutions
- Recognize and Respond to Resistance
- Establish a Plan of Action
Follow-up and Measure Results
- Establish a follow-up Process
- Examine Improvements
Practice Makes Permanent
- Transfer Knowledge Learned